The Bewdley shed is a widely loved addition to any garden, providing often much-needed storage as well as an ideal space for a workshop or hobbies.
Available in a range of sizes and styles, including: Apex, Corner, or Pent styles. Whilst perfect for the storage of bikes, gardening equipment, garden furniture and more, with the options of a painted finish, Georgian-style windows and double doors, your shed can become a wonderful feature in your garden.
- 13mm redwood cladding
- Heavy duty framework throughout
- All ridge heights under 2.5m
- Single door
- Black ironmongery
- Opening window(s) (quantity dependant on size and model)
- Framed ledged and braced door
- Lockable rimlock and handle door catch
- 3 door hinges per door for extra strength
- Turn button top and bottom of door
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- Green polyester mineral felt
- High quality timber treatment applied throughout prior to delivery
- A wide range of sizes to choose from
- Toughened glass
- Black or red polyester mineral felt
- Double doors on 8’ wide models and above (excluding corner shed)
- Additional fixed and opening windows
- Pent sheds have four possible door positions: Left of front, right of front, left hand end and right hand end
- Workbenches and shelves
- A set of pressure treated floor bearers
For details of dimensions and customisation please refer to the brochure.
- The Bewdley Apex is available in a variety of sizes from 4′ x 4′ to 12′ x 8′.
- The Bewdley Pent is available in a variety of sizes from 6′ x 4′ to 12′ x 8′.
- The Bewdley Corner is available in 7′ x 7′ and 8′ x 8′.