a summerhouse _
The Harwood is an attractive little room, ideal to fit in a sunny area of your garden, made from Western Red Cedar which is renowned for its natural beauty and warmth. While having all the practical use of a Cottage Garden Room, it will also finish off that corner of the garden perfectly, providing a fantastic focal point.
Available in four different sizes, the Harwood has Canadian Western Red cedar cladding, a tongue & groove timber roof and floor, clear single glazing and MDF internal lining as standard. Brass window and door furniture are fitted as standard. A comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate is available in a number of colours.
Each model has a set of double locking doors with two opening windows on each side – additional windows can be added subject to size and positioning. A maintenance-free EPDM rubber membrane covers the roof as standard.
- Canadian Red Western cedar cladding
- EPDM Rubber roof
- MDF internal lining
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- Solid brass ironmongery
- Plain, single glazed windows and doors
- Comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate available in a variety of colours
- Available in 4 different sizes
Is this your perfect summerhouse?
The Harwood is available in sizes:
- 7′ wide x 7′ deep (2.13m x 2.13m)
- 8′ wide x 8′ deep (2.44m x 2.44m)
- 9′ wide x 9′ deep (2.74m x 2.74m)
- 10′ wide x 10′ deep (3.05m x 3.05m)