The Martley from £2,860
The Martley is available in the following sizes:
- 7′ wide x 7′ deep (2.13m x 2.13m)
- 8′ wide x 8′ deep (2.44m x 2.44m)
- 9′ wide x 9′ deep (2.74m x 2.74m)
- 10′ wide x 10′ deep (3.05m x 3.05m)
Standard features include:
- Two top hung opening windows
- Plain glazing
- Toughened glass
- Lockable double doors
- Tongue & groove timber roof and floor
- Green polyester mineral felt
- High quality timber treatment throughout*
*Excluding pressure treated
|Eaves height 2.12m (on all depths)|
|1.22m wide double doors|
Choose from five tongue & groove cladding types.
Maximise the natural light in your building by upgrading to glass-to-ground glazing.
With “antique style” ironmongery.
Upgrade to square or diamond leaded glazing.
Add extra windows to increase the amount of natural light.
With matching fixtures and fittings.
38kg heavy duty polyester mineral felt roofing in black or red.
>Cedar slatted roof
>Pressure treated slatted roof
Upgrade to a 19mm heavy duty floor.
To allow the circulation of air underneath the timber floor, helping it stay dry and sound.