Careers at Malvern Garden Buildings
Malvern Garden Buildings is an established award-winning retailer of luxury garden buildings. Currently, with four showsites across the UK, the business is continuing to expand in 2019. All job vacancies and opportunities with the company will be listed below.
Site Manager – Buckingham Garden Centre, Tingewick
We currently have a full-time vacancy for a Site Manager at our recently acquired show site at Buckingham Garden Centre – Tingewick. This role will involve managing the day-to-day running of a large garden building show site, undertaking a range of administrative, sales and management tasks. The Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring Malvern’s high standards of presentation and service are maintained. As one of our newer show sites, there is a scope for the selected candidate to have a real input in the development and future of the site.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have bucket-loads of enthusiasm!
- Preferably have previous sales experience, although strong candidates with no prior experience may be considered
- Be confident and assertive
- Have the ability to work on initiative and be self-motivated
- Have a positive attitude
- Have the ability to lead, support and motivate the Sales Team
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be available to work weekends
- Have a full driving licence
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27k basic plus commission and bonuses