Giveaway: Christmas at Kew
This December, we’re giving one lucky Garden Escape reader the chance to win a family ticket to Christmas at Kew and a trove of Kew goodies – from seeds to gin! Read on to enter…
The prize includes approximately £350 worth of Kew goodies…
- A family ticket to Christmas at Kew
- A bottle of Kew Organic London Dry Gin
- A bottle of Organic Explorers’ Strength Kew Gin
- 25 packs of assorted Kew branded seeds from Thompson & Morgan
- A bottle of Bolney Estate Kew English Sparkling Brut
- 3 Kew Soaps – Bergamot & Ginger, Lemongrass & Lime, Magnolia & Pear
- 3 Kew Hand Creams – Bergamot & Ginger, Lemongrass & Lime, Magnolia & Pear
- Spear & Jackson The Kew Gardens Collection – 3 Layer Garden Knee Pads, Neverbend Stainless Steel Weedfork, Hand Trowel & Transplanting Trowel set, Multi-function Spray Gun, Razorsharp Bypass Secateurs & Leather Holster set & pair of Gardening Gloves
Competition now closed for entries…
The entry deadline for this competition was midnight on Sunday 15th December 2019. The winner will be announced shortly.
Keep your eyes peeled on Garden Escape for our next competition!
Our thanks go to The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, The London Distillery, Bolney Estate, Thompson & Morgan, Spear & Jackson and Christina May for contributing towards this amazing prize.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- In order for your entry to be accepted, valid contact details must be provided.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on 15th December 2019. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the free prize draw.
- Winning entries will be placed into the free prize draw and a winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified by 17th December 2019.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The data supplied by you to enter this competition will only be used for the purposes of this competition, unless you have requested to receive our monthly marketing e-shot in which case we will add you to the e-shot distribution list.
- The winner will be contacted by the Marketing team at Malvern Garden Buildings and asked to provide a UK postal address so that we can arrange for the goodies to be delivered.
- The winner will be asked if Malvern Garden Buildings can mention and/or link to their social media accounts (where appropriate) to promote the participation in this competition.