A similar building to our Pent Roof Garden Studio, the Pent Roof Arley has a contemporary silhouette with the option of either half or 2/3 length windows.
Still a light and bright interior, the Pent Roof Arley looks great either painted or unpainted and with the option of either plain or Georgian style windows.
An additional side shed can create extra space for out-of-sight storage and an open sided area makes for a great al fresco entertaining space.
- Double glazed units with 4mm toughened glass both sides and 8mm cavity
- Single door with two fixed windows in the front (8’ wide has one window in the front) and two opening vent windows, one in each side
- Chrome ironmongery
- 14” front roof overhang
- Five lever mortice lock
- Lockable windows and doors
- Heavy duty green polyester mineral felt
- Tongue & groove timber roof and floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- High quality timber treatment applied throughout prior to delivery (excluding pressure treated)
- A choice of five tongue & groove cladding types
- Coloured painted finish – wide selection of colours
- Tongue and groove timber lining and insulation
- Painted MDF lining and insulation
- Heavy duty floor
- Laminate floor – a wide selection to choose from
- Integral open sided area
- Composite decking upgrade to open area
- Brass or black ironmongery
- Additional windows
- Privacy style vent windows
- Internal partition walls can be added to create an additional room which can be accessed via external shed style doors and/or internal doors
- Tinted glass
- EPDM rubber roof
- Guttering and downpipe to rear
- The Pent Roof Arley Garden Studio is available in a range of sizes from 8′ x 6′ to 24′ x 10′.
- For additional windows and doors, please refer to the brochure.