The elegant and classically designed Hopton will complement and enhance any garden setting, this beautiful garden room remains one of our favourites. Its octagonal design allows it to fit well into numerous positions within your outside space and it is available in various sizes to accommodate your garden. The perfect garden room to relax in on those long lazy summer days and evenings.
The Hopton features a tongue & groove timber roof and floor as standard. Windows and doors are fitted with clear single glazing. Contemporary black ironmongery as standard and comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate is available in a variety of colours.
The Hopton range has varying quantities of opening and fixed windows dependant on size – additional windows can be added where size and position permits. A choice of rood styles, floors and colours are also available.
- A wide range of sizes to choose from
- Lockable double doors (excluding 6’ x 6’ which has a single door).
- Plain, single glazed windows and doors
- Black ironmongery
- Toughened glass
- Green polyester mineral felt
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- High quality timber treatment applied throughout prior to delivery (excluding pressure treatment)
- A choice of two tongue and groove cladding types
- Georgian style windows and doors
- Square leaded glazing
- Tinted glass (plain glass only)
- Additional windows
- Brass or chrome ironmongery
- Black or red polyester mineral felt
- Bitumen felt tiles – available in a choice of three colours
- Pressure treated slatted roof
- Cedar slatted roof
- Cedar shingle roof
- Slate effect tiled roof
- Tongue and groove timber lining and insulation
- Painted MDF lining and insulation
- Comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate available in a variety of colours
- Laminate floor- a wide selection to choose from
- Heavy duty floor
- A set of floor bearers
For details of dimensions and customisation please refer to the brochure.
- The Hopton is available in a variety of sizes from 6′ x 6′ to 12′ x 12′.