The Harwood is an attractive little room, ideal to fit in a sunny area of your garden. While having all the practical use of a Cottage Garden Room, it will also finish off that corner of the garden perfectly, providing a fantastic focal point.
The Harwood has a tongue & groove timber roof and floor, clear single glazing as standard. Black window and door furniture are fitted as standard. Each model has a set of double locking doors with two opening windows on each side – additional windows can be added subject to size and positioning.
Available in various sizes, and a comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate is available in a number of colours.
- A wide range of sizes to choose from
- Opening windows either side of the door
- Lockable double doors Plain, single glazed windows and doors
- Black ironmongery
- Toughened glass
- Green polyester mineral felt
- Tongue and groove timber roof And floor
- High quality timber treatment applied throughout prior to delivery (excluding pressure treatment)
- A choice of four tongue and groove cladding types
- Georgian style windows and doors
- Square leaded glazing
- Tinted glass (plain glass only)
- Additional windows
- Privacy style windows
- Brass or chrome ironmongery
- Black or red polyester mineral felt
- Rubber roof
- Tongue and groove timber lining and insulation
- Painted MDF lining and insulation
- Comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate available in a variety of colours
- Laminate floor- a wide selection to choose from
- Heavy duty floor
- A set of floor bearers
For details of dimensions and customisation please refer to the brochure.
- The Harwood is available in a variety of sizes from 7′ x 7′ to 10′ x 10′.