a summerhouse _
The Ashton is the picture of the traditionally designed, timeless English summerhouse, made from Western Red Cedar which is renowned for its natural beauty and warmth. This pretty and versatile garden room can be used for many different activities, simply a room to relax and unwind, entertain and dine or even a room to work from. The Ashton is available in twelve different sizes.
The Ashton has a beautiful pressure treated cedar shingle roof with honeydew MDF internal lining as standard. Windows and doors are fitted with clear single glazing. Brass window and door furniture are fitted as standard. Each model has a set of double locking doors to the front with fixed windows either side and two opening windows on both side sections. Additional windows can be added where size and position permits.
- Canadian Red Western cedar cladding
- Pressure treated cedar shingle roof
- MDF internal lining
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- Solid brass ironmongery
- Plain, single glazed windows and doors
- Comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate available in a variety of colours
- Available in 14 different sizes
Is this your perfect summerhouse?
The Ashton is a painted garden building available in sizes
8′ wide x 6′ deep (2.44m x 2.44m) up to 18′ wide x 12′ deep (5.49m x 3.66m).
|Eaves height 2.17m (on all depths)|