in the garden _
An attractive corner garden room, which has been especially designed to fit into that quiet, peaceful and sunny corner in your garden, the Clifton is made from Western Red Cedar, renowned for its natural beauty and warmth. The Clifton will fill an awkward corner space providing a focal point, and is also the ideal place to sit and enjoy uninterrupted views of your garden.
The Clifton has a beautiful pressure treated cedar shingle roof, and is available in five different sizes with clear single glazing. Canadian Western Red cedar cladding, MDF internal lining, a tongue & groove timber roof and floor and brass window and door furniture are fitted as standard. A comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate is available in a number of colours.
Each model has a set of double locking doors with two opening windows in each side – additional windows can be added subject to size and position.
View the full technical specification for the Clifton here.
- Canadian Red Western cedar cladding
- Pressure treated cedar shingle roof
- Painted MDF internal lining
- Tongue & groove timber roof and floor
- Solid brass ironmongery
- Plain, single glazed windows and doors
- Comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate available in a variety of colours
- Available in five different sizes
Is this your perfect summerhouse?
The Clifton is available in sizes:
- 8′ wide x 8′ deep (2.44m x 2.44m)
- 9′ wide x 9′ deep (2.74m x 2.74m)
- 10′ wide x 10′ deep (3.05m x 3.05m)
- 11′ wide x 11′ deep (3.35m x 3.35m)
- 12′ wide x 12′ deep (3.66m x 3.66m)
|Building Depth||Ridge Height|
|Eaves height 2.17m (on all depths)|