The Hanley is the perfect home garden office. This bespoke cedar garden room is made to order in Worcestershire in a range of sizes from kiln dried Western Red Cedar. A superior timber renowned for its natural warmth and exceptional durability.
Double glazed with energy saving glass, fully lined and insulated, the Hanley garden room is a versatile outdoor living space for every season with a distinctly contemporary feel. The glass to ground glazing lets light pour into the building and rewards you with views of your garden to enjoy all year round.
Choose from three different roof styles – apex, flat or hipped – to suit your taste. Further personalise with other bespoke options such as extra doors and windows if required.
- UPVC doors and windows
- Glass to ground glazing to front
- One glass to ground window in each side
- Two privacy style vent windows to rear
- Double doors
- Double glazed throughout
- EPDM rubber roof (Flat roof only)
- Bitumen felt tiles (Apex or Hipped only)
- Guttering to rear (Flat roof only)
- A painted patterned MDF internal lining
- Fully insulated
- 19mm heavy duty floor
- Coloured paint finish
- Internal Cedar Lining
- Laminate floor
- Tinted glass
- Cedar shingle roof (Apex or Hipped only)
- Slate effect tiled roof (Apex or Hipped only)
- Guttering (Apex or Hipped)
- Extra glass to ground windows
- Extra privacy windows
- Additional doors
- Internal partitions
- Internal doors
- The Hanley Garden Office is available in a range of sizes from 10′ x 8′ to 20′ x 16′.
- For ridge and eaves heights for each roof style, please refer to the brochure.