The Hanley’s contemporary design will become a stunning central feature in your garden. The glass to ground glazing design allows natural light to pour into your garden room all year round.
The Hanley is fully insulated throughout resulting in a garden room that can be enjoyed and used in all weather conditions, all year round.
As standard the Hanley has uPVC double glazed glass to ground windows and doors across the front with one fixed glass to ground windows in each side. There are two opening privacy windows in the back wall for added ventilation.
The Hanley can be customised to suit your individual design.
The Hanley Corner is also available, with all the same characteristics but designed specifically to fit into the corner of your garden.
- UPVC Doors and Windows. Available in a variety of colours. All fitted with multi point security system as standard.
- Glass to Ground Glazing. All double glazed units using 4mm toughened safety glass with Planitherm heat loss coating and argon filled cavity.
- Privacy Style Vents. Two top opening vent casement privacy windows with multi point locking.
- Bitumen felt tiles (Apex or Hipped only)
- EPDM rubber roof (Flat roof only)
- Guttering to rear, in a choice of colours (flat roof only)
- Painted patterned MDF internal lining
- Fully insulated
- 19mm Heavy duty floor
- Colour painted finish
- Vertical cladding
- Horizontal Cladding
- Internal Cedar Lining
- Laminate floor
- Tinted glass
- Cedar shingle roof (Apex or Hipped only)
- Slate effect tiled roof (Apex or Hipped only)
- Guttering (Apex or Hipped)
- Additional windows and doors
- Internal partitions and doors
- Integral blinds
- The Hanley Garden Office is available in a range of sizes from 10′ x 8′ to 20′ x 16′.
- For ridge and eaves heights for each roof style, please refer to the brochure.