in the garden _
The elegant and classically designed Hopton will complement and enhance any garden setting. Made from Western Red Cedar which is renowned for its natural beauty and warmth, this beautiful garden room remains one of our favourites. Its octagonal design allows it to fit well into numerous positions within your outside space and it is available in six different sizes to accommodate varying sizes of garden.. The perfect garden room to relax in on those long lazy summer days and evenings.
The Hopton features a beautiful pressure treated cedar shingle roof and Canadian Western Red Cedar cladding, with MDF internal lining and a tongue & groove timber roof and floor as standard. Windows and doors are fitted with clear single glazing. Brass window and door furniture are fitted as standard. A comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate is available in a variety of colours.
The five largest sizes have double locking doors with a single door on the smallest model. The Hopton range has varying quantities of opening and fixed windows dependant on size – additional windows can be added where size and position permits.
View the full technical specification for the Hopton here.
- Canadian Red Western cedar cladding
- Pressure treated cedar shingle roof
- Painted MDF internal lining
- Tongue & groove timber roof and floor
- Solid brass ironmongery
- Plain, single glazed windows and doors
- Comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate available in a variety of colours
- Six sizes to choose from
Is this your perfect summerhouse?
The Hopton is available in sizes:
- 6′ wide x 6′ deep (1.83m x 1.83m)
- 8’5″ wide x 6′ deep (2.57m x 1.83m)
- 7’7″ wide x 7’7″ deep (2.31m x 2.31m)
- 8’5″ wide x 8’5″ deep (2.57m x 2.57m)
- 10′ wide x 10′ deep (3.05m x 3.05m)
- 12′ wide x 12′ deep (3.66m x 3.66m)
|Building Depth||Ridge Height|
|Eaves height 2.13m (on all depths)|